Property ID: ML-5117
This premier resort style residential development site is situated on the New South Wales & Queensland border. It is positioned in the heart of Tweed Heads CBD’s high growth area. Development is for 104 luxury apartments.
Composition: 12 one bedroom, 64 two-bedroom, 24 three-bedroom and 4 four-bedroom apartments.
There will also be a gym on level two for residents and a rooftop terrace with a sunbaking deck, barbecue area, outdoor dining and recreation areas on level 12.
- The Land Area is APPROXIMATELY 2814 sqm*
- It is zoned Tweed City Centre LEP 2012, R3 – Medium Density Residential to provide for the housing needs of the community within a medium density residential environment
- The development is zoned for the Building Height of 49.5m(RL) with a Floor Space Ratio of 4:5: 1
- Ideal location within a short stroll to the Tweed Mall Shopping Centre harbouring major retailers such as Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, Target, Rivers and all the modern specialty shops for complete convenience. Entertainment venues, the Tweed River, world class surfing and beach locations are also just minutes away.
- Located in close proximity Twin Towns Services Cub (within 900m), Jack Evans Boat Harbour (within 850m), The Tweed Hospital (within 800m), The Gold Coast International Airport (within 6km), Southern Cross University (within 5.5km), John Flynn Private Hospital (within 8km) & The Coolangatta beachfront (within 1.4km).
- Tweed Heads CBD views, Ocean views & views towards Coolangatta.
Tweed Heads is located on the border between north-eastern New South Wales and south-eastern Queensland, adjacent to its “twin town” of Coolangatta – a suburb of the Gold Coast. It is approximately one hour by air from Sydney and one hour’s driving time from Brisbane.
Tweed Heads is the fastest growing city in the state’s fastest growing region, the far North Coast. The Tweed’s population is expected to grow by more than 42%* to 127,000 people by 2036. The Gold Coast’s International Airport is located 10 minutes by car from the subject site. It is Australia’s fifth busiest airport, with access to key domestic and export markets. Annual passengers are forecast to grow from 6 million to 16 million by 2037.
Follow LINK below on information on Tweeds Heads provided by Tweed Council.
Tweed Heads Profile
FOR MORE INFORMATION TO RECEIVE A COPY OF THE MEMORANDUM (IM) and ARCHITECTURALS, PLEASE COMPLETE THE “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST” FORM PROVIDED BELOW.