- DEVELOPMENT SITES
- HOTELS & RESORTS
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES
- A MASTER PLAN
- ABOUT US
Massive Link Properties, together with its affiliates, respect your concerns about privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This Privacy Notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website. It aims to give you information on how Massive Link Properties collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you contact us.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you:
• Personal and business contact information including name, postal and email address, and telephone number; and
• Technical Data including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
• Direct interactions. You may give us your personal information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
• Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other website employing our cookies.
• Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• To carry out appointments as sales agents, brokers, facilitators and consultants for clients selling their properties;
• To promote and market our services and the products and services of third parties;
• To provide information on and promote properties for sale to the market;
• To reply to enquiries and information requests made by individuals;
• For internal business processes such as market research and billing;
• Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. Please note that we may process your personal data.